Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
* The Eucalyptus tree is a beautiful tall evergreen that can grow up to 270 feet. The young trees have oval bluish-green leaves while the mature trees develop long, narrow, yellowish leaves, creamy-white flowers and a smooth, pale grey bark.
* Botanical Name: Eucalyptus polybractea
* Aromatic Aroma: Has a very herbaceous aroma with soft woody undertones.
* Consistency: Thin
* Note: Top
* Aroma Strength: Strong
* Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
* Plant Part: Woods & Leaves
* Origin: India
* Color: Clear to pale yellow
* Common Uses: Eucalyptus is fantastic on skin ailments such as burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice and skin infections, as well as to combat the effects of colds and the flu. Is said to be analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-neuralgic, anti-septic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, decongestant and expectorant. It is also valued in treating the respiratory system, as it kills 70% of local bacteria called staphylococci. It is also a good remedy for indolent wounds and ulcers and it should be used where there is any toxemia or sepsis.
* Blends Well With: Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankincense, Spearmint and Tea Tree.
* History: Eucalyptus has long been used in homes in Australia. In Spain, the timber of Eucalyptus was used in construction.
* Cautions: Should be used in dilution, and be avoided during pregnancy. It is considered toxic if taken internally, non-irritant and non-sensitive. Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus polybractea
Organic Eucalyptus has a clear, sharp, fresh and a very distinct aroma.
Available in 10 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Includes our useful and versatile "101 Ways to Use Essential Oils" brochure with each order.
100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
Edens Garden collection includes the following 140 oils- Adoration blend, Age Defy blend, Align blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easier blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Earth & Wood blend, Elemi, Exhale blend, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Good Night blend, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Head Ease blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Muscle Relief blend, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy blend, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, PMS Ease blend, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Restoration blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Simply Citrus blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Ambiance blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.